X-Socks Ski Metal Lady
As soon as you put on the X-socks SKI METAL lady ski socks, you will immediately start to feel the warmth of your feet.
The socks are anatomically shaped for both the right and left foot. They have integrated calf protection, toe protection against bruises, heel protection against pressure.
The basis of the socks is the metallic shiny fiber Xitanit. This fiber is extremely effective at retaining heat. Everyone is familiar with the silver blankets used by emergency responders. Xitanit works on a similar principle - heat is directed back to the foot upon contact with the foot. In this way, the maintenance of an optimal body temperature is guaranteed.
Merino wool, another great insulating material, is also woven into the fiber. Drainage of sweat from the foot is ensured by technical elements such as air conditioning channel and traverse airflow channel system. The ventilation ensures a dry environment for the foot, which is thus protected from bruises, which in addition strengthen the reinforced risk zones.
- self adjusting cuffs - they adapt to any leg and are a guarantee that your knee socks will not slip off
- Air-Conditioning Channel® - mediates perfect ventilation, directing overheated air and moisture away from under the sculpted arch to keep your feet dry
- x-cross bandage - stitching in the shape of the letter X at ankle level provides excellent support.
- toe and toe tip protector - tip protection
- Lambertz-Nicholson Achilles Tendon Protector™ - Achilles heel protection
- Traverse AirFlow Channel System™ - ensures air flow from under the foot
- anatomically shaped - knee pads are divided into left and right
- heel protector - heel protection
- shin and calf protector - protection of the shins and calves against pressure from ski boots
- ISO - blocker - additional insulation in the instep area