G-Form E-Line Elbow Guards
New durable protectors from G-FORM manufacturers for enduro, all mountain, downhill and e-bike.
E-Line Elbow Guards are designed for the most demanding riders thanks to the inflated equipment. New, more durable elements allow you to fully enjoy the trail. You don't even have to worry about falling. E-Line Elbow Guards are ready to protect you even in hard falls. It works thanks to a new construction that better withstands direct contact with the terrain during a fall. The most important layer consists of Smartflex - active G-Form foam, which stiffens upon impact and better distributes pressure and protects the rider from injury. The new improved construction is that this active foam is covered by a hard shell. This prevents the G-Form active foam itself from being damaged and helps to distribute the pressure faster. Under it is placed another protective layer - Armortex fabric resistant to tearing and abrasion. The last, inner layer consists of a soft foam lining for comfortable wear and more secure seating of the protector.
For better stabilization and grip, you have an adjustable upper and lower strap with velcro. Ventilation is ensured by mesh on the back of the sleeve and ventilation channels in all layers.
The protectors meet the CE EN 1621-1 standard.
- SmartFlex™ - active foam that stiffens upon impact and distributes pressure better
- Standard CE 1621-1 certificate - for excellent protection
- Designed for e-bike, enduro and downhill...
- Adjustable upper and lower strap with Velcro (better grip)
- Flat seams to reduce irritation
- Technical mesh for breathability
- Hard shell for protection and ability to glide on hard surfaces
- Rugged Armortex (Kevlar blend material) helps fight abrasion
- Active 4-layer ventilation system
- Possibility to wash in a washing machine