X-socks Ski Touring Silver 4.0
X-socks Ski Touring 2.0 are an innovative Ski Touring model with a new color design and 16 patented details.
With the X-Socks Ski Touring knee socks with merino wool, long cross-country tours will no longer be a problem. All this thanks to the genuine Silver Nodor in the lower part of the socks, which gives no chance of odor or bacteria formation.
The Iso blocker technology on the ski boot prevents the flow of cold air inside the shoes and ensures optimal ventilation.
In addition to ski touring, the socks are of course also suitable for cross-country skiing or skiing.
- self adjusting cuff - the upper part of the socks does not slip and adapts to each foot
- side protector - protection on the sides protects against abrasions and enables the operation of the air conditioning channel
- calf protector - protects the calves, distributes the pressure that acts on them without restricting movement
- shin protector - protects the pipes, distributes the pressure acting on them without restricting movement
- air conditioning channel - conducts warm air away on the inside of the leg from the anatomically shaped sole. It is a guarantee of good ventilation and sweat removal even in tight shoes
- air flow ankle pads - ankle protection
- ISO Blocker - located on the instep and prevents cold air from entering the inside of the shoes. It also reduces pressure from shoes
- Toetip and toe protector - tip protection
- anatomically shaped SINOFIT sole - contains silver fibers that do not give odors and bacteria a chance
- traverse air flow channel - regulates the temperature of the sole and diverts warm air into the air conditioning channel
- X-Cross bandage - special knit reliably fixes the ankle and improves muscles and joints
- heel protector - heel protection
- achilles tendon protector