Riedell 33 Diamond Wide Junior
Riedell 33 Diamond wide are high-quality children's figure skates in a classic, elegant white color. The double reinforcement gives them great support, which is very important in figure skating.
It differs from the Riedell 33 Diamond model by its wider boot.
The shoe is made of genuine leather. This makes it much more resistant, stronger and more durable. The reinforcement of the leather tongue contributes to the higher strength of the shoes and protects the foot.
The maintenance-free PVC sole and Dri-Lex® inside the skates will keep your feet dry in all circumstances. The hand-shaped top of the skates provides maximum comfort and a tight and reliable fit on the foot.
The set of skates is equipped with Capri knives.
- "open" upper part for easy putting on
- flex notch - notch in the middle of the shoe for flexibility
- hand-shaped top of the skates
- higher tip for more space for fingers
- Basic instructional
- Shoe: 40 Support Rating - medium support -
- Tongue: 2.5 - language assessment
- suitable tricks for this level of support: Marching, Gliding, Dips, Swizzles, Basic Gliding, Edges, All Stops, Lunges, Bunny hops, Waltz jumps, Salchow, Toe Loop
- stainless steel
- straight teeth
- mirror finish
- 7ft. rocker
- Riedell series - beginner series
- Eclipse Blade blade level: 1, 2, 3
The Diamond model is also available in half sizes.